Monday, August 17, 2009

Tyde Pavlinik's blog for August 17th, 2009

Hello world how are you?

This morning I taught two brothers--really nice kids who really want to be in class. They are eager to learn, very polite, and work hard. I will be coaching them through the rest of this week. I checked out a couple books and videos from the library on tennis, applied at a local resort, and also went in to do some volunteer work at the hospital. Unfortunately my contact was sent home early because their "census" is low, and the hospital is trying to cut costs.

Anyhow, we took the dogs on a walk.... they went into the river, and were dog tired by the end of the day! Temperature has been very hot. We still need to buy our plane tickets for two upcoming weddings....

Applications are due soon, so i have got to get my paperwork together. Tyde Pavlinik out!

oh yeah, here's a cool new website www.tennis.com

No comments: